- Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit
- Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Lens Control Motor
- Tilta DSLR Lens Follow Focus Adapter
- Tilta D-Tap to 7-Pin Motor Power Cable
- 2 x Nucleus-M Follow Focus Marking Disks
- Lanyard for Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit
- Tilta Nucleus-M Battery Charger
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System Partial Kit I contains the essential elements for pulling focus wirelessly. The kit includes the Nucleus-M FIZ hand unit controller, one Nucleus-M motor, one removable lens belt, a motor power cable, two marking disks for the hand unit, a lanyard for the hand unit, and a battery charger. The system enables pulling focus, iris, or zoom on your lens, and if you are using a lens that does not have standard cine-style gears, then use the included lens belt to add gears to your lens.
This partial kit is a single-axis system, but the hand unit will allow you to control additional motors (not included) so you can control more than one lens ring. The system can wirelessly pull focus from up to 1000′ away, and batteries can power the hand unit for approximately 10 hours on a single charge (batteries not included). The lanyard attaches to the hand control unit, allowing you to wear it around your neck.